THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR SKIN TEXTURE WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR BUDGET OR SENDING YOU TO A RED LINE. Most of the these products can be found in your kitchen cupboard.
- Eggs- Egg white is very good for skin. No chemical to harm your health. You can eat the yellow and use the white for face mask.
- Honey- If you are planning to have a hot date and no time to dash to the spa or to see your beautician, do not panic. Go to the kitchen instead, get a small amount of honey and apply it to your face for roughly ten minutes or half-an hour. It will make your skin looks fresh.
- milk- all kinds of milk you can get from your fridge- you can use them for cleaning removing make up.
- Coconut milk- this is good for sunscreen- apply it before sunbathing, reapply every twenty minutes. It absorbs the skin and so your skin will look greasy. You can use coconut as a lotion. I do. I usually apply coconut before I go to the sauna or steam room. You will no longer use lotion after a shower. You skin will look fresh and hydrated.
- Lemon- if your skin has dark patches, apply lemon after shower or if you go to the sauna.
So many products in the kitchen cupboard that are good enough to make our skin look clear, soft and smooth. And most of all, they are free from harsh chemical that could compromise our health.